All Dodgers, all the time. A dedicated, comprehensive journal detailing insightful observations and opinions of ownership, the front office, the coaching staff, the players and the fans.
History: Think Blue Planning Committee was originally established as a Dodgers discussion group in the farthest, darkest corners of the web back in May 2012. The group began with four testy, peevish members who had no time for other unenlightened Dodger fans and their uninformed opinions. Their favorite topics early on were “big bats, middle relievers” and the importance of “grittiness” as a player quality.
The group stayed private and exclusive over the years, never growing beyond eight members. In November 2015, Dennis decided to create this blog which reflects the beliefs, opinions and philosophies of the initial group. The original discussion circle continues to exist as the members exchange ideas and opinions almost daily.
Andy Lane Chapman (Twitter: @AndyLChapmanLA)
- Position: Columnist, Co-Editor
- Bats: Right Throws: Right
- Height: 5’4″ Weight: 140 lb.
- Born: August 30, 1976 in Fort Huachucha, AZ
- High School: Honesdale High School (Honesdale, PA)
- College: York College of PA (York, PA)
- Dodgers Fan Since: 1976
- TBPC Debut: February 22, 2016
- Favorite Dodgers Players: Steve Sax, Brett Butler, Clayton Kershaw
- Favorite Bands: Dixie Chicks, Miranda Lambert, Eric Church
- About: Wedding flower designer, knitter, avid reader and addicted to Twitter. Lover of wine, dance parties in my kitchen, and useless information. Married to a Mets fan, mom of two boys and a golden retriever.
- Credentials: Andy has had many articles linked to Yardbarker.com, SportSpyder.com, ChatSports.com, mlbtraderumors.com and several other sites across the web.
Dennis Schlossman \SHLAHS-man\ (Twitter: @thinkbluepc)
- Position: Columnist, Editor, Site Development
- Bats: Both Throws: Right
- Height: 6’1″ Weight: 195 lb.
- Born: June 3, 1970 in Columbia, PA
- High School: Columbia JSHS (Columbia, PA)
- College: Clarion University of PA (Clarion, PA)
- Dodgers Fan Since: 1976
- TBPC Debut: November 25, 2015
- Favorite Dodgers Players: Sandy Koufax, Clayton Kershaw
- Favorite Band: Zeppelin, Rush, Incubus, Foo Fighters (just to name a few)
- About: Former gym rat, former baseball player, former rugby player, former blogger, former guitar player, CVA Survivor
- Credentials: Dennis has had many articles linked to bleacherreport.com, si.com, philly.com, cbssports.com, usatoday.com, latimes.com, mlbtraderumors.com and many other sites across the web.